Monday, April 11, 2011

3D Project Challenge for Queen of my Craft Room's Design team

This is my first post to my blog. This was a 3D Challenge from Queen of my craft Room for her design team. It is also my first 3D project and I don't think it turned out that bad
This is the top view
 This is the box once opened 
I got the Idea from Valita's designs and fresh folds I will find out for sure and post the link to give credit where credit is due. :)
I did a few things different I made the lid different from the instructions that were given only because I was having a hard time getting mine to work. I used a smaller punch because that was all I had and then for the bottoms I use a little sun punch cut almost in have and then folded like a cup to cover up the stem I cut off.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Becky,
    I like your blog, it's coming along great. Yeah!! I am your first follower.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Pages